Senior Java Springboot Developer
We are looking for someone who has knowledge in English, both written and spoken. A person who is motivated, responsible and trustworthy. You should be pro-active and a team player, able to adapt to different environments and situations. We expect that you have good communication and organizational skills and also have a problem-solving attitude.
We want someone who is passionate and is driven to achieve quality results.
What We Offer
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to integrate a multinational company.
This company has a multicultural team with a pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
You will be able to work on our offices, remotely or in a hybrid model. We are located in center of Lisbon and Porto and we have an open office space that facilitates and encourages collaboration in a team-oriented corporate culture.
Here you will be able to grow professionally, to work with different technologies and motivated teams.
Professional Skills for the Roll
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- 5 years of experience in similar roles and technologies
- 2 years of experience on working in Agile Teams and tools, like JIRA and Confluence
- Deep understanding of Java (8 or above) and Java Spring (4 or superior) and solid understanding of OO principles
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Stream Kafka; Spring Cloud Config; Spring Data JPA; Spring MVC
- Experience with Kafka middleware messaging service
- Experience designing and building service oriented or micro service architectures
- Diligent with automated testing i.e. JUnit/Mockito/Cucumber, etc.
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and Software life cycle
- Understanding of RESTful API principles
- Proficient spoken and written command of English