Network Security Expert - Cyber Defense
We are looking for someone who has knowledge in English, both written and spoken. A person who is motivated, responsible and trustworthy. You should be pro-active and a team player, able to adapt to different environments and situations. We expect that you have good communication and organizational skills and also have a problem-solving attitude.
We want someone who is passionate and is driven to achieve quality results.
What We Offer
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to integrate a multinational company.
This company has a multicultural team with a pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
You will be able to work on our offices, remotely or in a hybrid model. We are located in center of Lisbon and Porto and we have an open office space that facilitates and encourages collaboration in a team-oriented corporate culture.
Here you will be able to grow professionally, to work with different technologies and motivated teams.
Professional Skills for the Roll
- Demonstrated experience in network / security infrastructure administration - 5 years
- Demonstrated experience in large and complex organization(s) - 3 years
- Demonstrated experience in usage of ticketing tools
- Ability to identify risks, threats, vulnerabilities and associated attacks that might involve: malicious code, protocol/design/configuration flaws?
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Understanding the Internet and detailed knowledge of network protocols (Ethernet, 802.11.X, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP?)
- Knowledge of application/services related protocols (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, FTP?)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure elements and architecture (Firewall, Proxy, IPS, WAF?)
- Knowledge of current security vulnerabilities and related attack methodologies
- Detailed knowledge of packet capture analysis and usage of associated tools
- Detailed knowledge of firewall management
- Fluent in English